пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adam carolla radio




Wow Logic is amazing. Iapos;ve got my rig all set up to do recordings, and I canapos;t be happier. No more computer telling me I canapos;t do something. This sounds like a simple request, but you canapos;t imagine how frustrating it can be to be in the middle of a recording and having your computer go, "nope, wonapos;t do it."
I just managed to toy around with a few things, working on a new song, but so far Iapos;m infinitely happier with the recording process. Go me.

I had practice last night. I was apprehensive to how it would go since it would be the first practice that we would not play with our guitarist, Dave. It went surprisingly well I noticed that I could hear myself and everyone play, and I didnapos;t even need my earplugs. Thereapos;s a few things that we have to work out for the show, but it went really well. I feel better and more confident about things. Hereapos;s to an awesome first show.

Iapos;m not looking forward for work tonight, yet again. Iapos;m hoping that my services wonapos;t really be needed so I can jet out and go to Daveapos;s birthday gathering at South Philly Tap Room. Not much else to tell from my end. Oh, Iapos;ll be travelling to NYC next weekend to visit my friend Justin. I plan on recording some things with him and maybe talk him into attending our high school reunion. Iapos;m not sure that he wantapos;s to, but it would be cool if he could go.

deobfuscated, adam carolla radio, adam carolla quotes, adam carolla quote archive, adam carolla quote.



Комментариев нет: