пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

conectores rotativos




My friends are planning on going to Golden Buddha/Momoya tonight and then Karaoke afterwards
I�thought it was a good plan but why are they going to Golden Buddha/Momoya??? I�think thatapos;s one of the fake Japanese restaurant.. Itapos;s such a rip off
if Iapos;m spending that much money on food at Momoya I rather eat dinner at Haruichiban which they serve real Japanese food...
plus itapos;s kind of far from my house >_< I probably wonapos;t go... I donapos;t feel like driving all the way to downtown just for dinner and Karaoke
I think itapos;s better so stay at home and play game (LOL) I�wish they can change their mind and hang out somewhere closer... -_-

brett matthew myspace.com site, conectores rotativos, conectores rj45, conectores puertos y, conectores opticos.



Комментариев нет: