пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

community.webtv.net hum velpics




Car update:

Still wishing I had one.

I talked to the mechanic and explained that heapos;s had my car for almost a month.. Changed the possible release date on me three times, and still doesnapos;t know if Iapos;ll get my car done today.

I mentioned that Iapos;ll have to rent a car. He said thats too bad. I mentioned I thought that he should have to pay for it considering the ridiculous amount of time heapos;s had my car. He told me I was being unreasonable. Talked to me like he loathed even having to speak to me, said heapos;d worked everything out with B(a lie.).

*le sigh* Contacted the BAR, and apparently there is no legal requirement for him to give me a release date. You can bet your ass though that I intend on filing official a complaint with them. And the BBB. And as soon as my car is running, Iapos;m taking it to the Firestone where I know the manager, and getting a full inspection done on it.

Upside is, that thereapos;s a special at Enterprise, so if I have to rent something for through the weekend, it will only cost me 45.00.

coronet magazine, community.webtv.net hum velpics, community.webtv.net pintadakid thelongwalk, community.webtv.netsailordocmilitarysalute8, communitybank.



Комментариев нет: